What does Fully Managed mean?
Fully managed support means that we will handle just about any issue or configuration request you may have with your server outside of custom software/script installations (ex: ffmpeg+mplayer+mencoder). Some examples of things covered by our fully managed support may include but are not limited to:
- Security audits.
- Load problems or sluggishness.
- Network related issues.
- Failure of server to boot.
- Hardware failures
- Package installations via package manager (yum,rpm).
- DNS Configuration
- Troubleshooting script configurations and/or website errors.
- Task automation.
- Firewall setup & troubleshooting.
- E-mail configuration.
- Software upgrades & migrations. (php, mysql).
- Custom apache configurations
- Perl/PECL module/extension installations.
- Backup configurations.
- And much more.
If you have a specific question or require clarification on something which is not listed here please contact us.